I really feel like there isn't much to write about, that September and October have been just, "normal." I like normal! We slipped into September smoothly with school starting up again. I have an 11th grader and 10th grader – heavens! All three of us worked ourselves back into the routine and now we aren't fretting too much that summer is officially over! We keep our eyes and hearts on all the good things coming up, the things we look forward to, the things we are so thankful for, the big and little things!
1. Trav and Syd on the first day of school!
2. I now have an instagram account! @justtiffanyday
3. I took Sydney to a Katy Perry Concert for her birthday – great concert! She is a great performer, down to earth, humble, kooky, silly and really fun!
4. Taking time to be still, to breathe and be thankful!
5. Went to Downtown LA at night with Travis and his classmates to see a play – A Trip to Bountiful – Cecily Tyson, Vanessa Williams and Blair Underwood – SO good! Downtown LA is so fun, I need to go there more often.
6. This is one of the things I first see when I walk in the door, that is an old radio/record player – it was my Grannie's – she painted it blue and it started chipping off and I just let it be, the blue reminds me of her. When you pull on the handle it opens up and the turn table pulls out – there is still an electric cord inside, I am afraid to plug it in! I use to play house at Grannie's and this was my stove! I LOVE having this in my house – I love my little house.
7. My little house has a tiny bathroom – upside I can clean it in about 15-20 minutes! It's hard to photograph because it's so tiny!
8. Every day is a good day when Travis is your son!
9. Peaceful wonderful evening – I love candles and fresh flowers in my house!
10. No more braces!! After only 15 months Travis got his braces off!! So grateful I was able to get him braces!
11. Loving this sweet girl of mine! Realizing more and more what a true gift she is, so thankful she was born!